Cattle Management Practices
- Grass fed, no grain
- Cake trained and trained to come to horn and cattle call
- Salt and minerals feed from custom-made mineral huts feeders to maintain teeth.
- No hormones
- Only antibiotics for sick cattle
- Ranch Land on Pecan Bayou River, North of Lake Brownwood, Texas
- Seasonal fields of Sorghum, Wheat, WW-B-Dahl, Coastal Bermuda, Klein, Love, Bluestem.
- Rotational grazing for optimal efficiency, requiring cattle to work for their dinner, have strong feet and calve without assistance.
- Multiple stock tanks and pastures for herd sire rotation and weaning.
Service Area and Livestock Delivery
We are located in Central Texas. We sell our Angus bulls and cows North Texas, South Texas, West Texas, and East Texas as well as across nearby states including Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, and Louisiana and across the United States. We can arrange for delivery.
To find out about Texas Angus cattle ranch see our About Us page. For our cattle practices, see our Breeding Philosophy page. To get an idea of the quality of our cattle; see our Angus Sires and Angus Cows pages.